Raffini Jewellers abides to a strict set of rules and regulations that clearly determines the rights and obligations of customers. We believe in honesty, are committed to a high standard of customer service and we strive to work at a high benchmark of craftsmanship.
Please find the set of guidelines that we developed to mirror our enduring commitment to our customers.
At Raffini Jewellers we check your finger size and make the ring accordingly. We do offer one free resizing within 3 months of the purchase. However, in a rare case where a resizing is required more than once within the 3 months of the purchase date, we will quote first and resize it upon your approval.
Our free resizing service does not extend to the following circumstances:
- Where the finger size is not measured by Raffini jewellers.
- Where the finger size is based on the size of a another ring provided by the client.
- Eternity rings or rings that have diamonds or coloured gemstones set all the way around.
- Rings made in Titanium.
- Rings not made by Raffini Jewellers.
- Rings with engravings inside.
- Requests for a re-size due to change in body or climate conditions.
- Requests for a re-size after 3 months of the purchase date.
If resizing is needed, outside the free resizing service, a quote is prepared and resizing is carried out upon your approval.
Raffini Jewellers strive to translate as accurately as possible your ideas into actual jewellery. Therefore it is our policy to consult with you every step during the making of your jewellery piece. Your total satisfaction is our goal. After receiving your approval we make your jewellery to the exact specification outlined in the design. At this stage we ask for your approval of the product. If any minor modifications are requested, for example curving the edges, resizing the ring or reducing the width, we make those adjustments. Once the final approval is given by you, we set the gemstones and prepare your item for collection.
Any major changes requested outside the approved design, or a change of mind will incur additional charges.
By purchasing a Gift Voucher or redeeming it you accept and agree to the terms and conditions set below by Raffini Jewellers.
Gift Cards Inclusions & Exclusions
Gift Cards can only be used to purchase jewellery pieces from our stock display. This includes Rings, Earrings, pendants, bracelets, bangles and chains.
Gift Cards cannot be used in the following instances:
- To purchase a custom made jewellery.
- To purchase Diamonds, coloured gemstones or Natural Pearls.
- To use it to pay a deposit towards an order.
- To redeem it for cash.
- To use it towards the payment of a repair job.
- The gift card cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
Redeeming your Gift Card
- On redemption of your Gift Card, if the amount of the purchase is greater than the amount of the Gift Card, the difference should be paid.
- On redemption of your Gift Card, if the amount is less than the amount of the actual Gift Card, we will reissue a new Card with revised sum figure.
Validity and expiry of the Gift Card
Your Raffini Jewellers Gift Card will be valid for use for 1 year from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on the card will not be redeemable after the expiry date.
Raffini Jewellers is committed to delivering high standard jewellery. We pride ourselves on our superb quality and craftsmanship that goes into every piece of jewellery that we create. Therefore we can confidently and proudly offer a lifetime warranty on all our custom made jewellery.
Our lifetime warranty covers all custom made jewellery that has Diamonds, Coloured Gemstones. This covers any defective materials or workmanship. In order to retain this warranty, we ask you to bring the item back for a yearly free check-up. This includes Checking the stones are securely held in settings. We reserve the right, however, to cancel the warranty if more than 18 months has passed since last check-up.
The lifetime warranty for custom-made jewellery is not extended to everyday wear and tear, like worn claws or any other types of settings.
Also the warranty doesn’t extend for the following instances:
- Damage caused due to accidents or negligence.
- Loss of diamonds, coloured gemstones and pearls directly caused by mistreatments, accidents and damage occurred while worn during physical activities (such as knocks and falls).
- An item has been tampered with or repaired by someone other than us.
- Scratches and misapplications which results in the overall deterioration of the Jewellery piece.
- Loss of a Ring due to change in weather or body condition which results in fluctuation of a finger size.
Our commitment to high standard craftsmanship extends to our ready-made Jewellery, which comes with a 15 year warranty that covers any defective materials or workmanship. The warranty doesn’t extend, however, to everyday wear and tear or misuse. In order to retain this warranty, we ask you to bring the item back for a yearly check-up.
For repairs which are not covered by the warranty, a quote will be prepared carried out upon your approval.
- A full payment is required before collecting the jewellery goods. Otherwise we hold the item until such time a full payment been received.
- We consider a successful payment being only when the full amount has been directly deposited in our accounts. Sometimes such transactions may be delayed, please allow sufficient time for it to be cleared before collecting your items.
- Our lay-by policy covers only larger diamonds sales (2 carats and above). An initial deposit of 60% is required, and the rest paid in 4 equal instalments spread over 4 months.
- Paying a deposit constitutes an agreement to purchase a piece of jewellery, and should be considered as such.
- A quote prepared towards a piece of jewellery is only valid for 7 days. If a decision is made to accept the quote after that time, we reserve the right to adjust the quote. (Due to fluctuations in exchange rate and Gold Price).
- If a quote has been accepted, we require a deposit of 50% and the rest of the balance paid on completion before collecting the item.
- We accept the following payment methods: Direct Deposit, Credit Card Visa / Master Card ( attracts a surcharge of 2.4%), and Bank Cheques (Once they are cleared).
- After a purchase or deposit paid on any loose diamonds, Coloured Gemstones and Natural pearls, they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- After paying a deposit, any change of mind may result in a forfeit. However only at our discretion we may offer a credit note valid for 12 months.
- Custom made Jewellery cannot be exchanged once a deposit has been received, nor returned once a full payment has been made.
- We accept exchanges, within 14 days of the purchase, on ready-made jewellery purchased from our display stock, under the condition that the piece hasn’t been worn or damaged, and is still in its original condition.